Current NAV and Total Return
Share class NAV date NAV Total Return Notes Ordinary Shares 31 January 2022 61.65p* 102.9p *Adjusted for a dividend of 1.25p per share paid 25 Feb 2022
Total Return measured since 2013 merger
No forthcoming dividends currently announced
Ordinary Shares - Past Dividends
Date Paid Type Pence per share 28/03/2014 Interim 2.00 19/09/2014 Final 2.00 20/02/2015 Interim 2.00 07/08/2015 Final 3.00 26/02/2016 Interim 3.00 12/08/2016 Final 3.00 24/02/2017 Interim 3.00 18/08/2017 Final 4.50 23/02/2018 Interim 3.00 24/08/2018 Final 3.00 22/02/2019 Interim 3.00 30/08/2019 Final 2.00 28/02/2020 Interim 2.00 18/09/2020 Final 2.00 26/02/2021 Interim 1.25 27/08/2021 Final 1.25 25/02/2022 Final 1.25 Total 41.25
Downing ONE operates a policy of buying in shares that become available in the market at a price approximately equal to a 5% discount to the most recently announced NAV, subject to regulatory, liquidity and other considerations and allowing for stamp duty that may be incurred by the Company.
Details of how to sell your VCT shares can be found at this link.
If you are considering selling your shares, the VCT’s Corporate Broker, Panmure Gordon (UK) Limited (“Panmure”) can provide details of closed periods and the likely timing of when buybacks will take place. Panmure can be contacted as follows:
020 7886 2716
020 7886 2717
On 12 November 2013, proposals were approved for the merger of six Downing VCTs, and the company has since been renamed Downing ONE VCT plc:
- Downing Distribution VCT 1 plc were converted at a ratio of 0.713
- Downing Income VCT plc Ordinary Shares were converted at a ratio of 0.353
- Downing Income VCT 3 plc Ordinary Shares were converted at a ratio of 0.916
- Downing Income VCT 3 plc E Shares were converted at a ratio of 0.870
- Downing Income VCT 4 plc Ordinary Shares were converted at a ratio of 0.387
- Downing Absolute Income VCT 1 plc Ordinary Shares were converted at a ratio of 0.842
- Downing Absolute Income VCT 1 plc C Shares were converted at a ratio of 0.705
- Downing Absolute Income VCT 2 plc Ordinary Shares were converted at a ratio of 0.688
- Downing Absolute Income VCT 2 plc A Shares were converted at a ratio of 0.001
Merger April 2010
Formerly known as AIM Distribution Trust plc, Pennine AIM VCT 5 plc and Pennine AIM VCT 6 plc were also merged with this VCT. Shares converted at the following ratios:
- AIM Distribution Trust shares were converted at a ratio of 0.34955038.
- Pennine AIM VCT 5 shares were converted at a ratio of 0.30448703.
- Pennine AIM VCT 6 shares were converted at a ratio of 0.40564181.
SRRP April 2012
In April 2012, the Company undertook an SRRP under which shares were purchased at 77.1p per share and issued at 77.9p per share.
- Chris Kay (Chairman)
- Chris Allner
- Barry Dean
- Stuart Goldsmith
- Grant Whitehouse (Company Secretary)
With effect from August 2021, the Company’s share register is maintained by:
The City Partnership (UK) Limited
The Mending Rooms
Park Valley Mills
Tel: 01484 240 910
You can see details of your shareholding, transaction and dividend history and update your personal details by using the Downing VCT Investor Hub at: downing-vct.cityhub.uk.com
TIDMs, ISINs and SEDOLs
Share class TIDM ISIN SEDOL Ordinary Shares DDV1 GB00BFRSVQ41 BFRSVQ4
Unsolicited telephone calls
If you have received an unsolicited telephone call from somebody seeking to buy your VCT shares please visit our Boiler Room Scams page for more details.
Welcome to Downing LLP
Please tell us who you are...
None of the information provided is investment or tax advice.
You should always read the associated risks before deciding whether to invest. These can be found on the product pages as well as in our risks overview.
Please confirm you have read the information above.