Parik Chandra - Investment Manager and Hannah Kenny - Investment Executive, Property Finance
Thank you for your interest in Downing LLP. You can find further information about our vacancies below.
Here at Downing, we like to work with talented people who aren't just looking for a job but who want to shape their future and have a positive impact on those around them.
We value flexibility, transparency and integrity, and our ethos is to ‘do the right thing’. We look out and endeavor to do the best we can for each other and our investment community, and we look for like-minded people to help us deliver our vision.
We put our staff at the heart of everything we do and we want to attract, retain and motivate the right people with the right skills and the right attitude.
Celia Turner - Compliance Executive, Compliance
Our recent growth
We’ve steadily grown our portfolio to £950 million of funds under management, much of which has happened over the last five years. Now with more than 120 people across our offices in London, Cardiff and Bristol, we are bigger and more innovative than ever and are looking for excellent people to support the business through this next phase of growth and diversification.
Our benefits package is designed to care for all our staff, protecting their future and providing some fun and entertainment to reward everyone for their hard work!
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday increases:
- After 3 years to 26 days
- After 5 years to 27 days
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection benefits
- Life cover – 4 x base salary
- Up to 20 days company sick pay (full pay)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
Edwina Johnson - Sales Executive, Sales
We also offer
- Funded summer and Christmas parties
- Regular sporting and social events organised by our seasoned social committee
- Dress down Fridays with beer o’clock from 5pm
- Downing fantasy football league
- Charity committee
- Payroll give-as-you-earn so you can donate directly to your favourite charities
- Option to upgrade medical cover to include your spouse or family via a salary sacrifice scheme
If you don’t see a relevant vacancy but think you have the skills we need, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org