Downing THREE VCT plc
Downing THREE VCT is a limited life VCT that focuses on asset-backed investments in order to seek capital preservation. The Company has undertaken four fundraisings to date, each issuing a different class of shares.
The process of returning funds to C Share/A Share investors completed on 24 March 2016.
|Share type||NAV Date||Dividends paid to date||NAV||Total return||Share price||Share price date|
|A Shares||24 Mar 2016||14.85p||0.0p||14.85p||2.505p||21 Feb 2017|
|C Shares||24 Mar 2016||105.51p||0.0p||105.51p||2.505p||21 Feb 2017|
|D Shares||30 Jun 2016||66.5p||34.7p||101.2p||15.0p||21 Feb 2017|
|E Shares||30 Jun 2016||0.1p||0.1p||10.005p||21 Feb 2017|
|F Shares||30 Jun 2016||25.0p||67.2p *||92.2p||55.0p||21 Feb 2017|
|H Shares||30 Jun 2016||15.0p||86.4p *||101.4p||76.0p||21 Feb 2017|
|J Shares||30 Jun 2016||97.7p||97.7p||100.0p||21 Feb 2017|
Financial calendar and shareholder information
|Annual reports||Half year reports|
List of directors
Corporate governance documents
Share pool summary
- Ordinary Shares: launched in January 2005, and wound up in 2010 having paid 90.35p per share.
- C & A Shares: launched in September 2008, covering 2008/09 and 2009/10 tax years.
- D & E Shares: launched November 2009, covering 2009/10 and 2010/11 tax years.
- F Shares: launched October 2011, covering 2011/12 and 2012/13 tax years.
- J Shares: launched December 2014, covering 2014/15 and 2015/16 tax years.
13.5p per D Share to be paid on 24 March 2017 to D Shareholders on the register at 3 March 2017
2.5p per F Share and 2.5p per H Share paid on 16 December 2016.
30.51p per C Share, 14.85p per A Share and 17.0p per D Share paid on 24 March 2016.
(J Shares - no dividends expected in initial years)
For information on Downing VCT Share Scam Warning, please click here.