Downing FOUR VCT plc
Downing FOUR VCT is a limited life VCT that focuses on asset-backed investments. It was renamed from Downing Structured Opportunities VCT 1 plc in July 2015.
On 21 July 2015, the Company merged with three other Downing VCTs.
The DSO Ordinary/A Share pool completed the task of returning funds to shareholders on 24 March 2016. On 25 August 2016 the DSO Ordinary Shares and DSO A Shares were converted into deferred shares with no value and were cancelled.
|Share type||NAV Date||Dividends paid to date||NAV||Total return||Share price||Share price date|
|DSO Ordinary Shares||24 Mar 2016||116.16p||0.0p||116.16p|
|DSO A Shares||24 Mar 2016||15.50p||0.0p||15.50p|
|DSO B Shares||30 Sep 2016||91.5p||14.7p *||106.2p||12.505p||26 May 2017|
|DSO C Shares||30 Sep 2016||0.1p||0.1p||5.005p||26 May 2017|
|DSO D Shares||30 Sep 2016||25.0p||73.0p ^||98.0p||64.0p||26 May 2017|
|DP2011 General Ordinary Shares||30 Sep 2016||55.0p||15.0p ** ^^||70.0p||18.5p||26 May 2017|
|DP2011 General A Shares||30 Sep 2016||30.3p||30.3p||15.005p||26 May 2017|
|DP2011 Structured Ordinary Shares||30 Sep 2016||65.0p||4.9p † ^^||69.9p||10.55p||26 May 2017|
|DP2011 Structured A Shares||30 Sep 2016||31.8p||31.8p||15.005p||26 May 2017|
|DP2011 Low Carbon Shares||30 Sep 2016||73.9p||34.9p ††||108.8p||17.5p||26 May 2017|
|DP67 Ordinary Shares||30 Sep 2016||27.8p||61.9p^||89.7p||50.0p||26 May 2017|
|Generalist Shares||05 Apr 2017||0.0p||100.0p||0.0p||100.0p||26 May 2017|
|Healthcare Shares||06 Apr 2017||0.0p||100.0p||100.0p||100.0p||26 May 2017|
Financial calendar and shareholder information
|Annual reports||Half year reports|
List of directors
Corporate governance documents
The Comany published a circular on 8 December in respect of a General Meeting to take place on 16 January 2017 in connection with proposals for the new Offers for Subscription for the Generalist and Heathcare share classes.
- DSO Ordinary Shares : DSO A Shares
- DSO B Shares
- DSO D Shares
- DP2011 Structured Ordinary Shares
- DP2011 General Ordinary Shares
- DP2011 Low Carbon Ordinary Shares : DP2011 Low Carbon Ordinary Shares - Pre Merger
- DP67 Ordinary Shares
The following dividends were paid on 17 February 2017 to Shareholders on the register at 27 January 2017:
- DP2011 General Ordinary Shares: 10.0p
- DP2011 Structured Ordinary Shares: 10.0p
The following dividends were paid on 6 January 2017 to shareholders on the register at 16 December 2016:
- DSO D Shares: 2.5p
- DP67 Shares: 2.0p
The following dividend was paid on 27 May 2016:
- DP2011 Low Carbon Ordinary Shares: 50.0p
The following dividends were paid on 24 March 2016 to shareholders on the register at 4 March 2016:
- DSO Ord Shares: 36.16p
- DSO A Shares: 15.50p
- DSO B Shares 19.0p
Original share issue prices:
- DSO Ordinary Shares (A shares issued at 0.1p): 6/3/09-30/4/09: 99.9p per share; 2/6/09: 102.6p per share; 3/7/09: 101.8p per share; 5/8/09: 106.3p per share; 2/9/09: 108.3p per share.
- DSO B Shares (C Shares were issued at 0.1p): 99.9p per share.
- D Shares: 100.0p.
- DP2011 General Ords 93.5p, DP2011 General A 6.5p
- DP2011 Structured Ords 93.5p, DP2011 Structured A 6.5p
- DP2011 Low Carbon 100.0p
- DP67 100.0p
For information on Downing VCT Share Scam Warning, please click here.