MI Downing Diversified Global Managers
A UK-based OEIC run by our Public Equity team. It invests in a global portfolio of specialised funds to provide access to a variety of asset classes and fund strategies.
The Fund’s Authorised Corporate Director has now been rebranded as Maitland Institutional Services Limited effective as of 1st April 2016. Following the rebrand the PFS Downing Diversified Global Managers Fund has been renamed MI Downing Diversified Global Managers. This is for your notification only, no further action is required.
The investment objective of the Fund is to provide medium to long term capital growth on a medium risk basis. It seeks to achieve this by investing in a global portfolio of specialised funds to gain access to a wide range of asset classes and strategies. The Fund is registered as a UK Open Ended Investment Company (OEIC).
The team combines its extensive experience, contacts and in-house research capabilities with a robust investment process to identify the most attractive investment opportunities. We believe that our investment convictions are best executed by investing across different asset classes, sectors and investment strategies to seek out superior diversified investment returns. In order to achieve this objective we partner with talented fund managers from around the world who are experts in their respective fields.
The Fund has provided investors with competitive, consistent risk adjusted returns since its inception in September 2007. Neil Shillito has been the lead manager on the Fund since its inception at SG Wealth Management and joined Downing on its appointment as the Manager on 1 February 2016. For past performance, including annual/interim reports and monthly factsheets - please click here.
In order to achieve its investment objective, Downing Diversified Global Managers may invest in Unit Trusts/Open-Ended Investment Companies (OEIC), shares in collective investment schemes such as Exchange Traded Funds, hedge funds and Investment Trusts/Companies investing in for example; property, equity, fixed interest or other assets that the managers deem appropriate.
How to apply
The Fund is available to invest directly through Downing. Please read the product literature below and then contact our Sales department on 020 7630 3319.
- Key Investor Information Document (A Acc Shares)
- Key Investor Information Document (A Inc Shares)
- Supplementary Information Document
- Enhanced Disclosure of Fund Charges
- Application Form
- ISA Application Form
- Terms & Conditions
- Intermediary Terms & Conditions
Alternatively, you can invest through your financial adviser or on a platform. A full list of platforms can be viewed by clicking here. Your financial adviser will be able to select the appropriate platform for you. If you are an investor interested in our solutions and you don’t already have a financial adviser, you may wish to visit unbiased.co.uk to find a professional adviser in your local area.
An investment in this Fund may not be suitable for all investors. We recommend that specialist tax, legal and independent financial advice is taken before investing. Please note, we are not able to advise on your suitability for an investment in the Fund.
- Past performance should not be used as a guide to future performance. The value of investments and income derived from them can go down as well as up and there is no guarantee that you will get back the amount you originally invested.
- The Fund’s underlying investments may include emerging market, smaller company and commodity funds which may be higher risk than other asset classes. The Fund may invest in fixed interest funds which will be impacted by changes in interest rates. The Fund's underlying investments may include property funds and unregulated schemes which can be less liquid than other asset classes.
- Changes in exchange rates may affect the value of the Fund’s underlying investments.
- This information is directed only at persons in the UK and is not an offer or invitation to buy or sell securities.
- An investment into the Fund should only be made on the basis of the information set out in the relevant Key Investor Information Document. Opinions expressed, whether in general or both on the performance of individual securities and in a wider economic context, represent the views of Downing at the time of preparation. They are subject to change and should not be interpreted as investment advice.